Scottsdale Little League proudly participates in Little League post-season tournaments for players aged 8-10 (10U), 9-11 (11U), and 10-12 (12U). These tournaments play against other teams within our District, with champions advancing to State tournaments and potentially beyond for the 12U team. Learn more about All-Stars and the Little League International Tournament program, including rules and regulations click here.
Any player 8-12 years old who has played in 8 of their team’s games is eligible to submit intent by May 1, 2024 for a chance to be selected to an All-Star Team.
Each team will be comprised of 13-14 players and chosen by a collaborative selection process by players, Managers and Coaches. The 10U and 11U teams are selected by All-Star coaches. The 12U team is selected by a vote from the players' peers and coaches, with additional spots chosen by All-Star coaches.
To ensure a successful program and to participate in the All-Star team selection process, you and your athlete must agree to the following:
- Player will attend practices and games starting as early as May 21 thru July 1 tournament dates. If a team wins the District championship, the player will need to be available for continued practice and play into July.
- Provide an original birth certificate or certified copy with state stamp.
- Provide 3 approved forms of residence verification (utility bills, house purchase agreement, rental agreement, credit card bills, etc.). Note that the residency documents should be dated or in force between 2/1/23 - 2/1/24. Alternatively, a School Enrollment Form will satisfy this requirement.
- Pay approx $200 fee which includes uniform, tournament fees, program, team and event. Should the team advance to state and beyond, travel costs may be incurred.
- Support tournament success by volunteering for one or more volunteer shifts per family.